As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for creating a strong face-to-face presence with electrical organizations in your assigned territory. At Upper Canada Industries, we are committed to providing superior customer service and superior products to our clients. Drawing from our large manufacturer portfolio, we have solutions that fit every project and budget.
Outside Sales Representative
- Are you looking for purpose and value-driven work?
- Do you want to thrive in a work environment that empowers you to make a difference for customers and your community?
- Would you love to get the inside scoop on all the latest technologies and innovations?
- Do you build relationships with a customer centric approach by providing insight and solutions to grow a business
- Do you want to take control of your career growth with uncapped earning potential?
- 1-2 years outside sales experience
- Experience in the Lighting or Electrical distribution field
- Excellent grasp of the English language (written & verbal)
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to sales with the ability to take initiative and manage time effectively.
- Able to follow up with customers at regular intervals.
We offer a generous compensation package for the right individual with a base salary, commission and an incentive based bonus program.
You will have:
- Solid lighting and/or electrical knowledge
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Exceptional communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to handle quotations & projects
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service
- Strong relationship building skills to cultivate and develop customer loyalty by becoming a trusted advisor sought out to provide customer tailored solutions
- Able to prioritize work and ability to be flexible and work independently as well as in a team environment